Birmingham, Worcester & West Midlands based Specialist Oral Surgery
Specialist Oral Surgery And Maxillofacial Surgery Services
In Barnt Green, Birmingham, Bromsgrove, West Midlands
RESTORE Oral Surgery provides specialist treatment for patients requiring oral surgical procedures by specialist Oral Surgeons and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. We treat patients with optimal care and attention using clinical techniques that are evidence-based and in accordance with current national guidelines.
- We are able to carry out a wide range of surgical procedures
- Removal of impacted third molars (wisdom teeth)
- Removal of retained roots/fractured teeth
- Exposure/removal of impacted teeth prior to orthodontic treatment
- Soft tissue procedures (for the removal of lumps and swellings)
- Removal of cystic lesions
- Repair of oro-antral communications (between the mouth and the nose)
- Procedures can be carried out under local anaesthesia alone or with additional monitored intravenous sedation if the patient is apprehensive of the proposed treatment and there are no medical/social contra-indications.
Oral surgery procedures should not be painful or stressful
We are very happy to discuss particular needs/concerns with patients and referring practitioners. We especially welcome anxious patients and fully appreciate that most patients will view the prospect of oral surgery with trepidation, even if it is required to help secure oral health. Our Specialists Oral Surgeons have treated many people who were extremely apprehensive beforehand and regard this as one of our specialties.
We are able to see patients at short notice
We have provision to see patients at short notice if necessary, particularly in an emergency situation where prompt treatment is required. In such cases, contact RESTORE – if a message is left, your call will be returned at the first opportunity.
Our Specialist Oral Surgeon, Tamer Theodossy, is a Consultant Oral Surgeon in London Hospitals.
For our Dentist Partners:
If you would like to refer your patient to RESTORE for ORAL SURGERY, you can be assured that your patient will be in very experienced hands. We provide specialist surgical treatment, we can offer an enhanced level of care, attention and expertise. We particularly welcome anxious patients or patients with special needs, and instill confidence in patients with complex oral surgical needs or medical conditions. We’ve worked hard to create a relaxing, welcoming environment that creates positive associations with dental visits.
Once treatment is successfully completed, the patient will be returned to you for continued care at your practice.
Watch our Video for Referring Dentists
If you are a patient and would like to book your consultation please call 0121 445 3697.
Alternatively, complete our enquiry form and we will be in touch.